Do Not Forget: We Will Need A Copy Of The Front And Back Of Your Insurance Card. Also Your Photo Id otherwise you will not be eligible for services.
Please Also Bring only 7 day change of clothing as washers and dryers are on site.
- Clothing (Casual attire, workout clothing etc)
- Personal hygiene items
- Photo ID
- Your insurance card or sufficient money to cover medication costs
- Spending money (will be locked in the office)
- Personal MP3 Player (without internet access)
- Shower footwear and/or flip flops
- Any item with internet Access (Computer, iPad, electronic workbook, or MP3 players)
- Alcohol or non-prescription/illegal drugs
- Aerosol cans
- Perfumes or any product containing alcohol
- Provocative Revealing clothing
- Clothing with drug logos-graphics or alcohol logos-graphics
- Sexual content with Magazines, books, or videos
- Guns, knives, fireworks, or any item of potential danger or commonly used as a weapon
Our intentions are to ensure the safety and integrity of our treatment program. For the greater Good, we do need to limit certain items that we have seen to be deterrent in our recovery treatment. This list is subject to be changed at any time and it is always best to call in if you have any questions.